Now that I’ve finished up at UNCW with a strong semester, enjoyed time with my family for the holidays, and began working for Target once again, I’m ready to live out my new lifestyle. After a valiant attempt to find an internship, the search concluded with a whim of hope. I had one good chance at one in D.C., but it fell through. It is tough finding an internship when the usual position is in the summer. I have become a victim of bad timing with the economy and the time of year. So, I will most likely be living with my parents, and working full-time at Target while awaiting my departure for the far east. It is a stark contrast to what I was doing earlier in the year. I am going to take a break from being a student, and will work to save money for Japan. In September when I decided to fill my break with an internship, I decided that living at home and working at Target was my last resort. It is difficult accepting the fact that I am at my last resort, but I have began to come to terms with it. I have applied to the Apple store in Columbus, OH as my last attempt to get out of here, so we will see where that goes.
Please excuse the themeless-ness. I already know its a no-no in SEO. I'll try to stick to a theme of mobile particularly in Japan.
- 台東区民あるある→ 偶然神輿に慣れてしまう 2 days ago
- I'm at Bubba Gump Shrimp in 江東区, 東京都 swarmapp.com/c/6QZZA2kKMrO 3 days ago
- RT @ArminVanBitcoin: Cool source with a visual representation of how money flows in crypto. 👇 #bitcoin coinlib.io/global-crypto-… https://t.c… 3 days ago
- RT @annafifield: As Trump and Kim were walking to their meeting, the North Korean translator told Trump: "Many people will think this as a… 1 week ago
- https://t.co/hxbjTGMpnG 1 week ago
- Battle of the pizzas! 🍕 twitter.com/dougpolkpoker/… 2 weeks ago
- ああ疲れた！アメリカン出張の用意が..... 2 weeks ago