Now that I’ve finished up at UNCW with a strong semester, enjoyed time with my family for the holidays, and began working for Target once again, I’m ready to live out my new lifestyle. After a valiant attempt to find an internship, the search concluded with a whim of hope. I had one good chance at one in D.C., but it fell through. It is tough finding an internship when the usual position is in the summer. I have become a victim of bad timing with the economy and the time of year. So, I will most likely be living with my parents, and working full-time at Target while awaiting my departure for the far east. It is a stark contrast to what I was doing earlier in the year. I am going to take a break from being a student, and will work to save money for Japan. In September when I decided to fill my break with an internship, I decided that living at home and working at Target was my last resort. It is difficult accepting the fact that I am at my last resort, but I have began to come to terms with it. I have applied to the Apple store in Columbus, OH as my last attempt to get out of here, so we will see where that goes.
Please excuse the themeless-ness. I already know its a no-no in SEO. I'll try to stick to a theme of mobile particularly in Japan.
- BOOM. Got something done on my to-do list ✅ 1 hour ago
- On the toilet with a coffee? twitter.com/rshowerthought… 5 hours ago
- ぴこはら！ twitter.com/shoottokyo/sta… 5 hours ago
- Is it really 60F in Tokyo right now? #fb 8 hours ago
- First muted word on twitter for me: illumination 23 hours ago
- Ok this film now has my attention. Should I see it? twitter.com/nippon_en/stat… 1 day ago