I leave for Japan in five days and I have no idea what to think. I’ve obtained my visa, watched my brother become a commercial diver, and road tripped Penn State with my good friend Nick. Now I just have to let the good times keep on rolling as I sit in Wilmington, hanging out with my college friends. I can’t describe this mix of excitement, nervousness, sadness, and curiosity that continues to run through me as I am reminded of how soon I will be in Japan. It seems as though months ago it was just talk of going…but now it’s about to happen! Short post here as I don’t have much to say, but my next post will be written from Japan and then more frequent updates will occur.
Mobile Blogging from here.
Please excuse the themeless-ness. I already know its a no-no in SEO. I'll try to stick to a theme of mobile particularly in Japan.
- So there it is. It's great I can run by Sensoji, go back through Ueno Park, then finish ba… ift.tt/2kUxTAU https://t.co/bVzAgC903W 10 hours ago
- What should I do? 13 hours ago
- Hey! That's my building! Definitely NOT a 東芝会社員 though twitter.com/sankei_news/st… 15 hours ago
- eClin platforms is a dirty industry! Super competitive and everyone is racing for the same end goal. 17 hours ago
- This Apple Pie flavored gum from Lotte is pretty good. They are always thinking outside of the box and hit the mark… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- RT @TimOster: 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀Replay of today's #Falcon9 rocket landing on @SpaceX droneship-@ElonMusk #OCISLY #OfCourseIStillLoveYou #SpaceX https://… 1 day ago
- New tea of the week: 杜仲茶 Tochu tea. The tree is also used for rubber but the tea has a smokey aroma and unique tast… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago