I leave for Japan in five days and I have no idea what to think. I’ve obtained my visa, watched my brother become a commercial diver, and road tripped Penn State with my good friend Nick. Now I just have to let the good times keep on rolling as I sit in Wilmington, hanging out with my college friends. I can’t describe this mix of excitement, nervousness, sadness, and curiosity that continues to run through me as I am reminded of how soon I will be in Japan. It seems as though months ago it was just talk of going…but now it’s about to happen! Short post here as I don’t have much to say, but my next post will be written from Japan and then more frequent updates will occur.
Please excuse the themeless-ness. I already know its a no-no in SEO. I'll try to stick to a theme of mobile particularly in Japan.
- BOOM. Got something done on my to-do list ✅ 1 hour ago
- On the toilet with a coffee? twitter.com/rshowerthought… 5 hours ago
- ぴこはら！ twitter.com/shoottokyo/sta… 5 hours ago
- Is it really 60F in Tokyo right now? #fb 8 hours ago
- First muted word on twitter for me: illumination 23 hours ago
- Ok this film now has my attention. Should I see it? twitter.com/nippon_en/stat… 1 day ago