I leave for Japan in five days and I have no idea what to think. I’ve obtained my visa, watched my brother become a commercial diver, and road tripped Penn State with my good friend Nick. Now I just have to let the good times keep on rolling as I sit in Wilmington, hanging out with my college friends. I can’t describe this mix of excitement, nervousness, sadness, and curiosity that continues to run through me as I am reminded of how soon I will be in Japan. It seems as though months ago it was just talk of going…but now it’s about to happen! Short post here as I don’t have much to say, but my next post will be written from Japan and then more frequent updates will occur.
Mobile Blogging from here.
Please excuse the themeless-ness. I already know its a no-no in SEO. I'll try to stick to a theme of mobile particularly in Japan.
- Just loved pizzagirl - Coffee Shop hypem.com/track/2qtw6 on @hypem 1 day ago
- Just loved @Youngfathers - Toy hypem.com/track/2qrms on @hypem 1 day ago
- Just loved EVAN GIIA - WESTWORLD hypem.com/track/2qtd8 on @hypem 1 day ago
- RT @highsnobiety: Kanye West is working on his new album with @trvisXX & more in Wyoming: s.hsnob.co/1715gTu https://t.co/xIzb1yMIvI 4 days ago
- SCHNOWBOARDINGGGGGG ift.tt/2p3KFBa https://t.co/CVkEwIHYSA 1 week ago
- That feeling when you decide to leave home without your umbrella on a rainy forecasted day but make it all the way… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- You know that feeling after a long productive day at work when you’re listening to a great song on your commute hom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Quite amazing how just a few days after the Winter Olympics end, we’ve got full blown spring in Tokyo. I love this kind of quick transition! 2 weeks ago
- RT @krassenstein: BREAKING: United Airlines has just announced that they have notified the NRA that they will no longer offer a discounted… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Steven_Hyden: "Son, ridiculing Marco Rubio is how you become president." twitter.com/toddstarnes/st… 3 weeks ago