So, a few weeks ago, one of the Chinese guys in the dorm noticed that us Americans were struggling to cook since the ingredients are almost completely unfamiliar to us. Bob, one of the cool Chinese guys that speaks english, (all Chinese give themselves an English name for some reason, and they are sometimes quite funny) offered to help me out. I had a package of beef cutlets and I was just going to brown it up in the pan and throw it on some rice. He showed me some good spices and vegetables that I could add to the meat and make a Chinese style stir fry. He let me have some of his vegetables, and I was a little hesitant at first because I had never seen these things. I still don’t know what we call them in English…I just know the Japanese terms, but they were delicious. Since then, I’ve been weening off of the frozen foods, instant noodles, and pre-made foods and experimenting with various combinations of meat and veggies to throw on the rice. I’ve also recently been making some pastas and more familiar foods now that I’ve found them at the super market.
Please excuse the themeless-ness. I already know its a no-no in SEO. I'll try to stick to a theme of mobile particularly in Japan.
- Just loved pizzagirl - Coffee Shop hypem.com/track/2qtw6 on @hypem 1 day ago
- Just loved @Youngfathers - Toy hypem.com/track/2qrms on @hypem 1 day ago
- Just loved EVAN GIIA - WESTWORLD hypem.com/track/2qtd8 on @hypem 1 day ago
- RT @highsnobiety: Kanye West is working on his new album with @trvisXX & more in Wyoming: s.hsnob.co/1715gTu https://t.co/xIzb1yMIvI 4 days ago
- SCHNOWBOARDINGGGGGG ift.tt/2p3KFBa https://t.co/CVkEwIHYSA 1 week ago
- That feeling when you decide to leave home without your umbrella on a rainy forecasted day but make it all the way… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- You know that feeling after a long productive day at work when you’re listening to a great song on your commute hom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Quite amazing how just a few days after the Winter Olympics end, we’ve got full blown spring in Tokyo. I love this kind of quick transition! 2 weeks ago
- RT @krassenstein: BREAKING: United Airlines has just announced that they have notified the NRA that they will no longer offer a discounted… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Steven_Hyden: "Son, ridiculing Marco Rubio is how you become president." twitter.com/toddstarnes/st… 3 weeks ago