I do not think I can describe the changes that have occurred since the last post, but I can only try. My lifestyle has been changing almost daily, I’m learning much about Japanese culture, and the way to have/make friends. I have been way too busy to make a post, like always, but because I just finished up my midterm I can write some. The bigger more notable events that have occurred since the last post have been the field trips. We went to a Shinto Shrine, Buddhist Temple, and an old town with a significant history. Instead of telling you about the history I learned, I will solely write an account of the little stories that have made my Japanese life so adverse. So the format of my blog will be changing a little…just a bunch of short stories! But first, I must mention Twitter. I was a long time hater of the site, until I realized it’s true purpose, so now I’ve created an account. It will accent this blog well, as you can read short updates that I post from my phone or computer almost daily. Click “Twitter” at the top or just read the updates to the left. Follow me if you have an account!
Please excuse the themeless-ness. I already know its a no-no in SEO. I'll try to stick to a theme of mobile particularly in Japan.
- So there it is. It's great I can run by Sensoji, go back through Ueno Park, then finish ba… ift.tt/2kUxTAU https://t.co/bVzAgC903W 10 hours ago
- What should I do? 13 hours ago
- Hey! That's my building! Definitely NOT a 東芝会社員 though twitter.com/sankei_news/st… 15 hours ago
- eClin platforms is a dirty industry! Super competitive and everyone is racing for the same end goal. 17 hours ago
- This Apple Pie flavored gum from Lotte is pretty good. They are always thinking outside of the box and hit the mark… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- RT @TimOster: 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀Replay of today's #Falcon9 rocket landing on @SpaceX droneship-@ElonMusk #OCISLY #OfCourseIStillLoveYou #SpaceX https://… 1 day ago
- New tea of the week: 杜仲茶 Tochu tea. The tree is also used for rubber but the tea has a smokey aroma and unique tast… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago