I do not think I can describe the changes that have occurred since the last post, but I can only try. My lifestyle has been changing almost daily, I’m learning much about Japanese culture, and the way to have/make friends. I have been way too busy to make a post, like always, but because I just finished up my midterm I can write some. The bigger more notable events that have occurred since the last post have been the field trips. We went to a Shinto Shrine, Buddhist Temple, and an old town with a significant history. Instead of telling you about the history I learned, I will solely write an account of the little stories that have made my Japanese life so adverse. So the format of my blog will be changing a little…just a bunch of short stories! But first, I must mention Twitter. I was a long time hater of the site, until I realized it’s true purpose, so now I’ve created an account. It will accent this blog well, as you can read short updates that I post from my phone or computer almost daily. Click “Twitter” at the top or just read the updates to the left. Follow me if you have an account!
Please excuse the themeless-ness. I already know its a no-no in SEO. I'll try to stick to a theme of mobile particularly in Japan.
- BOOM. Got something done on my to-do list ✅ 1 hour ago
- On the toilet with a coffee? twitter.com/rshowerthought… 5 hours ago
- ぴこはら！ twitter.com/shoottokyo/sta… 5 hours ago
- Is it really 60F in Tokyo right now? #fb 8 hours ago
- First muted word on twitter for me: illumination 23 hours ago
- Ok this film now has my attention. Should I see it? twitter.com/nippon_en/stat… 1 day ago