Last Wednesday I was hanging out in the International building with my tutors and we were just talking about our weekends or something, and a lady dressed in a nice business suit approached us. It was Rob and his two tutors, and my two tutors and I. The lady kindly asked if she could get a short interview with someone. Immediately everyone pointed to me for some reason, so I decided to do it. I had no idea what it was about, or what kind of publication it was for, but I had nothing to lose. Turns out that they just wanted a few of my thoughts about the rainy season here in Japan, which is the month of June. She thought it would be interesting to ask someone who had never been in Japan during the rainy season, plus Japanese people like to hear from foreign people. It was fun, but I probably sounded like a two year old with my low level of Japanese. She took a few pictures of me to put in the paper too. I made one funny face of the 6 or 7 that she took just for fun, and that is the one they decided to put in the paper. I still haven’t read what was in the paper, I’ve just seen a picture of my picture in the paper. They way I found out about it is really interesting as well. A French international student received a message from someone that she didn’t really know. This message contained the a picture of my face in the paper. She then forwarded it to me and said she had no idea why this picture was sent to her. Strange stuff, but now I am searching for the paper. My teacher said she has some friends that get the paper and she can acquire a copy for me.
Please excuse the themeless-ness. I already know its a no-no in SEO. I'll try to stick to a theme of mobile particularly in Japan.
- Just loved pizzagirl - Coffee Shop hypem.com/track/2qtw6 on @hypem 1 day ago
- Just loved @Youngfathers - Toy hypem.com/track/2qrms on @hypem 1 day ago
- Just loved EVAN GIIA - WESTWORLD hypem.com/track/2qtd8 on @hypem 1 day ago
- RT @highsnobiety: Kanye West is working on his new album with @trvisXX & more in Wyoming: s.hsnob.co/1715gTu https://t.co/xIzb1yMIvI 4 days ago
- SCHNOWBOARDINGGGGGG ift.tt/2p3KFBa https://t.co/CVkEwIHYSA 1 week ago
- That feeling when you decide to leave home without your umbrella on a rainy forecasted day but make it all the way… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- You know that feeling after a long productive day at work when you’re listening to a great song on your commute hom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Quite amazing how just a few days after the Winter Olympics end, we’ve got full blown spring in Tokyo. I love this kind of quick transition! 2 weeks ago
- RT @krassenstein: BREAKING: United Airlines has just announced that they have notified the NRA that they will no longer offer a discounted… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Steven_Hyden: "Son, ridiculing Marco Rubio is how you become president." twitter.com/toddstarnes/st… 3 weeks ago