No, I did not steal a little girl’s cell phone. It’s my phone with my birthday gift attached, and even has my name written on it. I had a small party with beer pong, snacks and some alcohol. At the peak of the party there were about 10 people. I didn’t want anything huge, just to see some of my Japanese friends. We just gathered on the campus and played some beer pong for a few hours. It was the first time for most of them, and they really enjoyed it. Everyone began to head to the station to catch the last train and the party started dying down around 12ish. Aftwerwards a few of us went to the beach and shot off a few fireworks…it was a great time.
Please excuse the themeless-ness. I already know its a no-no in SEO. I'll try to stick to a theme of mobile particularly in Japan.
- BOOM. Got something done on my to-do list ✅ 1 hour ago
- On the toilet with a coffee? twitter.com/rshowerthought… 5 hours ago
- ぴこはら！ twitter.com/shoottokyo/sta… 5 hours ago
- Is it really 60F in Tokyo right now? #fb 8 hours ago
- First muted word on twitter for me: illumination 23 hours ago
- Ok this film now has my attention. Should I see it? twitter.com/nippon_en/stat… 1 day ago