No, I did not steal a little girl’s cell phone. It’s my phone with my birthday gift attached, and even has my name written on it. I had a small party with beer pong, snacks and some alcohol. At the peak of the party there were about 10 people. I didn’t want anything huge, just to see some of my Japanese friends. We just gathered on the campus and played some beer pong for a few hours. It was the first time for most of them, and they really enjoyed it. Everyone began to head to the station to catch the last train and the party started dying down around 12ish. Aftwerwards a few of us went to the beach and shot off a few fireworks…it was a great time.
Please excuse the themeless-ness. I already know its a no-no in SEO. I'll try to stick to a theme of mobile particularly in Japan.
- So there it is. It's great I can run by Sensoji, go back through Ueno Park, then finish ba… ift.tt/2kUxTAU https://t.co/bVzAgC903W 10 hours ago
- What should I do? 13 hours ago
- Hey! That's my building! Definitely NOT a 東芝会社員 though twitter.com/sankei_news/st… 15 hours ago
- eClin platforms is a dirty industry! Super competitive and everyone is racing for the same end goal. 17 hours ago
- This Apple Pie flavored gum from Lotte is pretty good. They are always thinking outside of the box and hit the mark… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- RT @TimOster: 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀Replay of today's #Falcon9 rocket landing on @SpaceX droneship-@ElonMusk #OCISLY #OfCourseIStillLoveYou #SpaceX https://… 1 day ago
- New tea of the week: 杜仲茶 Tochu tea. The tree is also used for rubber but the tea has a smokey aroma and unique tast… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago